Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Wink Finally, received my Fleshlights - but are the real thing?

After 10 days, I received this morning my order in my mail.

I've examined the boxes, and apart that the SIAC's box plastic base was a bit worn off, they shipped in mint condition.

Just trying to figure out if they are counterfeits: I've ordered them from a retailer in the UK. The SIAC's box says Made in Europe with the EU flag and the STU's box has both the US and EU flags and says Printed in Spain. I know that the company's offices are in Spain, so I guess that's right.

Any other tips on how I can determine the genuinity of my products?

Good day to you!

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Finally, received my Fleshlights - but are the real thing?

I just went through this too

According to Fleshlight, there should be something stamped on the end of the fleshlight sleeve for identification.
    The textures should be what you see on the site.

Guys - we all know these are an investment, but buy direct. It's not worth getting stuck with one you can't return, which was only 10-30 cheaper than factory direct.
    Subscribe for e-mail updates, and you'll get coupons in your e-mail when they run specials.

FLight Navigator

Aren't they all made in Austin, TX, USA (ironically, a place where it's only legal to buy a dildo for "educational" purposes?)

The sleeve of my STU says, "STU" upon its stub. My Destroya says, "STOYA". My Gauntlet says, "JESSE". My Katsuni Lotus simply says, "LT" because it's a Lotus.

But, yeah. If the butt end of your sleeve has no indentation, then it may be fake.

FLight Attendant

At the back of my STU it clearly says STU. But, at the back of the Succu Dry it doesn't say anything. I guess/hope because it is a tad smaller than the usual sleeve size.

Anyhow, still going my way on maximizing the pleasure from such device!

FLight Attendant

None of my SIAC sleeves have any stamps on the end of them, but I have purchased all of them from ILF so I know they are the real thing. They all come in unique cans, so that is probably the way they identify them.