Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Best choice for a small virgin?

Hey guys,

I've browsed the forums many times and I'm finally looking to buy a fleshlight.
    I'm 26, still a virgin and only 4.5 in length and the same in girth.

I was looking at the STU since everyone loves it but I'm wondering if it would be a waste cause of my size.
    The SIAC line looks nice just worry about hiding them since the outside has all the graphics.

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Best choice for a small virgin?

The Flight Instructor is close to the SIAC in size, and it doesn't have graphics on the case like the SIAC models. I think the STU would be okay, but I'd get the Instructor if I were you.

FLight Navigator

The STU (or Riley Steele's Nipple Alley for very similar texture with much nicer orifice) is fine for smaller sizes. I'm not much bigger and STU is one of my favourites (though I prefer Nipple Alley due to the smaller orifice). A Flight would be your next best option, as Surrey says. I don't have one, but I'm interested in the instructor; will get one if ILF ever make clear flight cases.

FLight Attendant

Thanks guys. I decided to order the special now and get both flights. Hopefully, I'll enjoy them.

FLight Navigator

Hello
    Iīd go for Flight navigator. I did actually (26yr old not virgin, but not daily fucker, 6" long and propably something like you about girth). Itīs STU-like product, the texture is nearer to the orifice, and itīs intensive and quite nice and tight. In case of excessive tightness, you can use the sleeve outside of case or modify the case easily. STU would be propably too big, too loose for ya(maybe itīs better for a bit more realistic feel, but not that much of fun), and texture is quite far and these days a bit crippled, which can be felt against old "original" model of STU. So sad about that. Flight navigator is okay (texture not crippled).
    Will definitely recommend it to you if you like monotone but intensive feelings (STU is like many wet fingers tickling your willy), especially when you climax.

The discreetness is ABSOLUTE in my eyes - even my nosy friends and family members who actualy SAW that damn thing did not react to it in ANY way. Just some piece of junk on my desk, in my hands, etc. Must say WOW! Caught "red handed(with case and sleeve in my hands)" with no reaction :-)
    Cool. Cruel! :-)

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Youngtexan View Post
    Thanks guys. I decided to order the special now and get both flights. Hopefully, I'll enjoy them.
    you definitely will enjoy!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Youngtexan View Post
    you definitely will enjoy!

FLight Navigator

Indeed! As I fly it, it feels a bit on the tight side, but there are some possibilities to get it looser.
    The sleeve is one hell of a sticky snatch, so donīt forget to buy cornstarch for it.

Any repeating texture or texture with most of the business near the front half will ensure that you're not missing anything. Asa Akira's Dragon is quite nice, so is the Destroya (or Flight Mini-Destroya) or Swallow.

You can also use a sleeve without the case to get further into it.

FLight Attendant

Ok. So far I haven't been too impressed. I mean I cum faster but its not as intense as I expected. Would the SIAC be tighter or more intense?