Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Lotus vs. Mini Lotus

I own a lotus and I've owned several FL's in the past. I currently own a swallow, forbidden, flight (the first one) and a STU. I've owned in the past a WW and an original lady. After fucking all of the above, I found that the lotus is my favorite. Too many times with most, excluding the STU, I find myself mindlessly fucking them and not actually enjoying them. I usually switch to the lotus and I am able to cum with satisfaction. My question is, if any of you also find you very much enjoy the lotus the most, how does the mini-lotus compare? I'm an average sized man, about 6" or more when fully aroused. But I'm concerned to waste money on yet another new FL only to find they don't compare to my lotus. I noticed I guess I enjoy the smoothness of the lotus. The forbidden and swallow, something about the tightness just doesn't do it for me. I just like the slow, steady ride of something more open.

Please, somebody help! How is the lotus compared to the mini-lotus?

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Lotus vs. Mini Lotus

While the Mini-Lotus is indeed a good texture, I prefer the full sized Lotus. The mini does not have that same silky smooth feeling you get from the full sized, the mini feels a little 'lumpy'.

FLight Attendant

Talking Re: Lotus vs. Mini Lotus

While using my Lotus with my wife last night, I realized its the three chambers in the back that I enjoy most. The initial penetration stimulates me well, but the chambers in the back, the way they tug on my head when I pull back stimulates me the most. The problem is I still consider myself average. I am unsure, but I think at most I'm at or close to 7" fully aroused. So I think that I am unable to reach all three chambers in the back. Now that I've discovered this, it makes me even more curious if the mini lotus would suit me well. The wife just bought me two more FLs for christmas, unfortunately neither one a mini. But in the future I'll definitely try one out and let everyone know about the experience in case anyone else is curious as well.

FLight Attendant

I like the real feeling of my Alexis Texas Tornado, so I am thinking about a Lotus now. Not sure if I should get the original or mini though. I am between 6 1/2 and 7". Searching threads for advice. Any thoughts appreciated.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by FLCA25 View Post
    I like the real feeling of my Alexis Texas Tornado, so I am thinking about a Lotus now. Not sure if I should get the original or mini though. I am between 6 1/2 and 7". Searching threads for advice. Any thoughts appreciated.
    Go with the original, especially with your length. It has a natural feel like Texas Tornado. The Mini loses a lot in translation to the smaller size and does not feel the Lotus at all.

FLight Attendant

I appreciate the opinion. Many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post
    Go with the original, especially with your length. It has a natural feel like Texas Tornado. The Mini loses a lot in translation to the smaller size and does not feel the Lotus at all.

FLight Attendant

Oh, and my wife says I am definitely longer than 7". Will have to double-check that with her tonight ...

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Long Johnson View Post