Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default mini lotus vs stu & discount question

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums and just had a couple of quick questions I hope you guys could help me with.

First off, let me say I own a Fleshlight. The Pink Lady with the Wonder Wave texture. To be honest, I bought it without doing much research. I really liked it the first couple times I tried it, but the more I used it the less of a rush it became, if that makes sense. I still think it's the best sex toy out there since I have tried others. It did feel somewhat loose though, since I'm probably not wide enough.

Anyways I was weighing other Fleshlight options out there and I'm sort of torn right now between the Mini Lotus and STU. Which one would you choose over the other and why? Also I was reading something about certain Fleshlight's being high intensity while others are low. Can someone explain this a little more?

Finally, I know the Fleshlight website is having a 15% off site wide sale and wanted to know if the Fleshbucks I've earned also apply in addition to this sale?

Thanks in advance for help anyone can provide.

Default Re: mini lotus vs stu & discount question

Yep, Fleshbucks stack with the perpetual 15% off sale.

Higher intensity sleeves are usually the more gnarly looking toothy/bumpy ones, while the low intensity sleeves are smoother. A higher intensity sleeve would be something like Destroya, while a lower intensity sleeve would be something like the original or tornado or love humps. High intensity sleeves are initially more stimulating and pleasurable, with the downside that the orgasm is TOO intense when you're pounding it during orgasm, while a lower intensity sleeve would be less initially stimulating, but allow you stroke through orgasm better.

A mid range sleeve like Swallow is quite nice.

Mini-Lotus is mid range I suppose. It has a nice "multiple rings around your penis" sensation to it.

STU is mid to high intensity. The many bumps are high intensity, but they kind of blend together because there are so many of them in a regular pattern. It's not as high intensity as Destroya or Dragon, so it doesn't feel as good, but it still has the problem of being too intense for pounding through orgasm so I don't like it as much.

If you had to choose between the two, go with Mini-Lotus. There are better high intensity sleeves out there than STU. If you just wanted a great all round sleeve that's even better than Mini-Lotus, go with Swallow.

FLight Attendant

Thank you ParaGoomba Slayer for answering all my questions! I think I might go with the Swallow going by your suggestion. My only other question is, does the length of the penis matter to enjoy the Swallow to the fullest? Thanks again for your help!

I'm 5.5 inches in length, which is average and it feels just fine for me.

As far as orifice goes, I got Asa Akira's mouth and it's great. I don't have any other FLG mouth sleeves, so I can't compare, but it shouldn't really matter.

FLight First Officer

Between the STU and Mini-Lotus, I'd go with the Mini-Lotus by a mile. Have you considered the full sized Lotus? If the original and the Wonderwave are too loose for you the Lotus has some very tight, dick squeezing going on. (Or course you could get a lot of that from the Mini-Lotus as well, but IMO the full sized Louts feels better.)

FLight Attendant

Thanks again to both of you. I'm only about 4.5 in erect length, so that's why I was curious. Oh Long Johnson, thanks for the suggestions. I read that the Mini Lotus feels better for guys that are below average in length. Which is why I decided to originally go with that instead of the Lotus. Also Oh Long Johnson, have you tried the Swallow sleeve texture? Right now it's a toss up between that and the Mini Lotus. Curious to know if you've tried both.

Also, is the WonderWave considered a low intensity sleeve?

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by drumwork83 View Post
    Thanks again to both of you. I'm only about 4.5 in erect length, so that's why I was curious. Oh Long Johnson, thanks for the suggestions. I read that the Mini Lotus feels better for guys that are below average in length. Which is why I decided to originally go with that instead of the Lotus. Also Oh Long Johnson, have you tried the Swallow sleeve texture? Right now it's a toss up between that and the Mini Lotus. Curious to know if you've tried both.

Also, is the WonderWave considered a low intensity sleeve?
    The main reason some guys recommend the Mini-Lotus over the Lotus is that you need to be a little over 6 inches to reach the back chambers (which is something only guys that are above average size can even reach). Even though I can reach 1 or 2 of those back chambers in the Lotus, IMO I think the Lotus has a lot to offer before you even come close to those back chambers. First is that very tight entry that feels amazing, and then there is the "Lotus Node" which I think is the defining feature of the Lotus. At 4.5 inches, you will have no problem reaching that node if you're fully erect. With the Mni-Lotus, the back chambers are still just under 5' deep, so like the Lotus, your size would be working with what comes before those. I'd take a good look at the photos with the measurements for each and decide what looks good to you.

I also think you should consider the "Sex In A Can" line. They are specifically geared for men your size and might be a good option. Both the Lotus and Swallow are offered in the Sex In A Can".

I don't own the full sized swallow, but based on the photo, unless you can reach the super tight section in the back, it's going to be pretty similar to just using the standard super ribbed texture that quite a few guys claim cause some serious dick numbness.

As far as the Wonderwave goes, I'd put it squarely in the mid-intensity range. I'd say the Lotus is slightly below it. However, I always remind guys that intensity does not always mean 'pleasure', my favorite textures are in the low to mid intensity range; and two different textures in the same range can feel totally different.

If you want something very intense, a lot of guys here swear by Destorya as there high intensity texture of choice. If you are not bothered by a orifice that was molded from a guy, the Fleshjack side of the site has some great options. My all time favorite of the high intensity sleeve is the "Paradise". Unlike Destroya, size makes no difference with that texture since it's the same texture throughout.

Anyways, hope this helps. Feel free to post any follow up questions.
    Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 10-16-2013 at 01:19 PM.

FLight Attendant

Good advice Oh Long Johnson. It helps a lot thanks. I think I'm leaning more towards the Lotus now actually, based on the observations you mentioned. The only other questions I can think of are, is there any real significant differences between all the Fleshlight Girls molds? And at what point does the Lotus node start at?
    Last edited by drumwork83; 10-17-2013 at 08:51 AM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by drumwork83 View Post
    The only other questions I can think of are, is there any real significant differences between all the Fleshlight Girls molds? And at what point does the Lotus node start at?
    Nope, all the Fleshlight girls have the same Lotus texture, the only difference is the orifice.