Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Voice Verification (Any Information Appreciated)

Hello,

I am from Singapore and I am a first time buyer for ILF but my order is currently on hold and I am required to go through a "Voice Verification" before my card will be charged and order will be processed.

This is the e-mail I have received from one of the ILF Customer Service Officer:

Hello,

Thank you for your recent purchase with Fleshlight. Due to a high volume of fraudulent orders coming from your country, I am requesting voice verification for your order. Your card has not been charged. Please call to process your payment at +1-512-865-5266 (Toll Free).

Make sure to have your order number and credit card readily available. During our phone call, I will charge your card once identity has been verified.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

I would like to ask fellow users from my country if they were actually charged for dialing the toll-free number for international buyers which is : +1-512-865-5266 (Toll Free).

The reason why I am asking all these is because my bill for calling to the US last time was over $400 SGD (Approx $308 USD). The total time on the call was less than 10 minutes, the number was said to be toll-free too.

I have made the call for the verification already which lasted 3 Minutes 41 Seconds which would probably sum up to $100 - 200 USD ?. I know it sounds ridiculous that the amount would be so high but it's true, for me at least, which is why I am really worried right now.

Would appreciate any information from users who have went through the same "Voice Verification" as I did, please.

I would like to apologize if I am not supposed to post this here.

Thanks in advance.

Airport Security

Default Re: Voice Verification (Any Information Appreciated)

The call definitely should be toll free. If you want to make sure that your phone bill will not be charged, you can always call using Skype or other free internet calling programs. If you do get charged please let us know.

FLight Attendant

Hello Sarah,

Thank you very much for the information provided. I used my cellphone for the call earlier, so the bill will be really high if I really do get charged for it.

I will create a ticket in customer service if I really do get charged for it, Thanks for the support.

FLight Attendant

So I seem to have the same problem again for my 2nd order and possibly every single order in the future ?

It's the Black Friday sales now and I placed my 2nd order with ILF but I'm required to go through another voice verification. Is there any other way to get verified so that it lasts forever or I have to go through a voice verification everytime I place an order?.

Making the call is actually pretty fast, but its not going so well right now since its during Black Friday sales so there's no one who's able to answer the phone.

I really wish to get verified once and for all so I don't have to call every single time I place an order lol.

FLight Attendant

Does anyone seem to have any information or have gone through this before ? I would like to know what happens in the end.

Since the start of Black Friday Sales, I have been calling the international toll free number but I can't seem to have an operator answering.

My question is, On first day of the sale I placed my order containing 3 FLGs and 1 Blue Case which enables me to receive a free Mr.Limpy and Surpise Sleeve.

However my order is currently on CSR Hold and I have to go through another voice verification, but since the calls aren't getting through, will I lose the chance to receive the free gifts when the sale is over?.

The free gifts makes my order worth it because of the insane shipping fees, I have yet to receive a reply from support for 3 days too, nothing is working for me.

Airport Security

Hi Jasp,

I'm sorry you weren't able to get a hold of anyone. We had customer service working around the clock during the sale, but they must have had a lot of callers! I believe that since you placed the order during the sale, you will get all of the free gifts that would have applied to your order whether or not you completed the voice verification before the sale ended.

FLight Attendant

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry I forgot to update this thread.

I managed to get my call through after trying for over 100 times in the span of 3 days, on the last day I got through and processed my order with ILF.

I can understand the situation that its during a sale and they're really busy, but I still don't know why I have to do a voice verification everytime I place my order.

Airport Security

[QUOTE=Jasp;952473]Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your reply, I'm sorry I forgot to update this thread.

I managed to get my call through after trying for over 100 times in the span of 3 days, on the last day I got through and processed my order with ILF.

I can understand the situation that its during a sale and they're really busy, but I still don't know why I have to do a voice verification everytime I place my order. [/QUOTE]

Mostly its because we're trying to protect our customers from credit card fraud! We want to make sure that it is really them placing the order, so random people don't end up with Fleshlight charges on their cards. I know it is annoying but we are doing our best to make sure that everyone's transactions are safe and secure.

FLight Attendant

@Sarah

If that is the case then I can't complain no more but only to follow the instructions given by ILF staffs. I am sure no one wants to be involved in a credit card fraud case.

Doing a voice verification isn't all that hard on normal occasions, but during a mega sale, its insane trying to get a call through. Obviously though, I'm not the only one placing my orders.

Lastly, Thank you Sarah and all the excellent staffs of ILF. I had a wonderful shopping experience with ILF