Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.

Thread: Dodgy service

FLight Attendant

Default Dodgy service

Has anyone had problems with the shipping of the Vstroker from the Vstroker site before? It's been 22 days since Jeff assured me that my package was in customs. More worryingly still, Jeff hasn't responded to any of my emails requesting the shipping number, which the site promised, and that was 10 days ago. He also sent quite an odd message, offering me a refund despite the fact that I had made no such request for any refund. Can anyone shed some light on this? I think I may have been duped.

Airport Security

Default Re: Dodgy service

Hmm, that sounds really weird! Where are you located that it has to come through customs?

FLight Attendant

I'm in Singapore right now, it's fairly unlikely that the fleshlight or the Vstroker is forbidden here considering they are both available from certified stores, so I'm wondering what the issue is.

FLight Attendant

Hi there,

I am sorry you had issues getting the product.

We offered you a refund simply because we thought that would be good customer service. When a package gets to customs we have no control over what happens to it and sometimes it can take awhile to get through or sent back to us because the product conflicts with local laws.

I count we have had 8 emails back and forth since this issue with customs arose (including the tracking number) including many within the last 5 days so I am not sure what the issue is there.

Again, I apologize for the trouble you had with this but please understand our hands are tied in the extremely rare times that customs either holds the package or sends it back due to the nature of the product. In every case, we offer a complete and full refund even though it isnt our fault.

A full refund (including shipping) has already been issued, but if you have any further questions about this, please email me or PM and I certainty do whatever I can.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticalSynapse View Post
    Has anyone had problems with the shipping of the Vstroker from the Vstroker site before? It's been 22 days since Jeff assured me that my package was in customs. More worryingly still, Jeff hasn't responded to any of my emails requesting the shipping number, which the site promised, and that was 10 days ago. He also sent quite an odd message, offering me a refund despite the fact that I had made no such request for any refund. Can anyone shed some light on this? I think I may have been duped.