Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default New UK FL owner - Vortex

Hi all

I am new to the world of FL, my wonderful wife brought me my first one for a Christmas gift, its a Pink Lady Vortex.

The first time I used it she assisted, lubing it up and working it on me until the climax. I enjoyed the experience a lot but thought the texture would be a little more stimulating and intense. I find the vortex to be quite a smooth experience and similar to my wifes pussy, tight and snug which I love.

I have used it solo 4 or 5 times now (and a few more with her) and while it feels lovely I wanted something a little more intense as well. I love the feel of the vortex and they way it gets me off, its so similar to her and I can last an age in it, but I wanted something different for a change of pace.

Having discussed it we have now taken advantage of the 3 for 2 sleeve offer and we chose a Destroya and Heavenly with a Butt hole (I hope the heavenly will feel like my wifes ass) and a bi-hive lady.

I think these sleeves will give me a good range of options, the lady vortex and butt heavenly hopefully feeling quite realistic to my wifes holes and the destroya butt and bi-hive lady for a more intense workout.

I cant wait to get them to try out, will report back with my thoughts on my new ladies.

In the meantime I will continue to enjoy the snug pleasures of the vortex

ukfl

FLight Attendant

Default Re: New UK FL owner - Vortex

The Vortex Is certainly a good choice; had it for a while now and it's one of my favorites no doubt. Just the right balance of intensity and smoothness I find.

I can also tell you the destroya won't let you down in the intensity department.

I've thought about getting the heavenly before but haven't. You should let me know what you think of it; tell me how close to an ass it is!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by graph View Post
    The Vortex Is certainly a good choice; had it for a while now and it's one of my favorites no doubt. Just the right balance of intensity and smoothness I find.

I can also tell you the destroya won't let you down in the intensity department.

I've thought about getting the heavenly before but haven't. You should let me know what you think of it; tell me how close to an ass it is!
    Hi will be happy to report back once it arrives on how it feels compared to her ass x

I am loving the vortex and have used it quite a lot more, both solo and with my wife. I can now really feel the texture a lot more, its defiantly not as smooth feeling as a real pussy but feels about the same tightness.

FLight Attendant

I can't wait to hear how the heavenly feels; should be getting my mini forbidden today which hopefully feel like an ass but I'd be glad to hear of another one that was like an ass.

And yes I agree that the vortex is not smooth but it is a treat regardless. Really just about the right level of tightness in most situations.

FLight Attendant

Sleeves arrived today but I have a problem with the heavenly, it has a tear at the entrance. Have raised a ticket with CS to hopefully resolve quickly

I will however be trying out the Destroya Butt later tonight with my wife

FLight Attendant

Have fun with the Destroya!

Hope the Heavenly gets resolved fast!