Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Lubricant Liquid Silk

Seen some people talk about suggest this stuff because it is water based but I've also seen people say they have seen some deterioration with their FL possibly due to the dimethicone anybody have any experience with this?

LIQUID SILK ingredients: water, propylene glycol,dimethicone, cellulose polymer, Polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate NSE, BNPD, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, methyl paraben, butyl paraben, ethyl paraben, propyl paraben, BHT.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Lubricant Liquid Silk

Can't answer this one for you Nikkinine, Ive never used it

FLight Captain

The main ingredient is water so it should be safe. From what I've read, the first ingredient is the most common and the others will be in such low volume that they won't really effect the Fleshlight in any way.

FLight Attendant

I have used liquid silk as well as maximus (i believe both are from the same maker?) in the past without any noticeable difference to the material, granted I don't FLy as much as some others might.

FLight Attendant

Just giving everyone an update contacted Customer support who said . It's difficult to determine the amount of dimethicone in this lubricant but I wouldn't risk it either way. Any form of silicone may deteriorate the material over an extended amount of time. A few uses should be fine but after a while you may begin to see minor defects from. It's always better to be safe than sorry, especially since a lot of these Fleshlight models can be a bit expensive.

FLight Attendant

I rotated between Liquid Silk and ID Glide purchases for lube, so I've used a few bottles of the stuff. I never noticed any deterioration on my Swallow sleeve from using it.