Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
forum-alexistexas
angelwht
    FLight Attendant

Default 25 and loving Joanna Angel's Punk!

Gone through two flights with the Joanna Angel's Sleeve...and I love it!

I'm 25 with a length at a little over five inches...never properly measured it.

Anyways...the sleeve feels best for me without too much suction..love how it squeezes around my cock.

I used to own Stoya's forbidden sleeve...and I have to say the Joanna ass texture is loads better(pun intended).

I also own Asa Akira's Dragon. Not as intense as the punk sleeve.

Clean up isn't a big deal...rinse it out a few times...making sure to get all the cum out of a few crevices, but overall. Not a big deal.

Drying on the other hand takes FOREVER. But I live in lower Alabama...where the humidity makes it hard for many of my sleeves to dry.

Hope to take good care of this new sleeve...because I reaaalllly love it! Feels like a proper anal reaming hehe

FLight Navigator

Default Re: 25 and loving Joanna Angel's Punk!

This is high on my wanted list too. Do you think it's as realistic an anal experience as Forbidden from the above.

If so it's a must have, nothing gets me going like seeing Joanna's tight little ass being banged!

FLight Attendant

I too love the punk, very intense and plesurable. Its a real toe curler. It is not my favorite sleeve I own, but it is definitely up there - 4th or 5th favorite. I also live in a humid climate, but have no problems with drying thanks to a diy drying fan I made. Due to the texture design, it does take around an hour to dry, but that is nothing compared to how long it takes without the fan.

I don't own the forbidden, nor have I had anal sex, so I can't speak for realism. However, due to the design, and the fact that it is molded after the sexy Joanna Angel, I highly recommend it. However, I did read somewhere that a performer who has worked with Joanna was given the punk to review, and his impressions were that despite "not having an ass to grab onto" it felt very similar to the real Joanna.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by KCFO View Post
    I too love the punk, very intense and plesurable. Its a real toe curler. It is not my favorite sleeve I own, but it is definitely up there - 4th or 5th favorite. I also live in a humid climate, but have no problems with drying thanks to a diy drying fan I made. Due to the texture design, it does take around an hour to dry, but that is nothing compared to how long it takes without the fan.

I don't own the forbidden, nor have I had anal sex, so I can't speak for realism. However, due to the design, and the fact that it is molded after the sexy Joanna Angel, I highly recommend it. However, I did read somewhere that a performer who has worked with Joanna was given the punk to review, and his impressions were that despite "not having an ass to grab onto" it felt very similar to the real Joanna.
    Thanks for the comments, they're helpful.

I presume this is the review page?

http://straight.fleshbot.com/6003292/marital-aid-test-kitchen-joanna-angel-s-butt-fleshlight

FLight Attendant

That's the one.