Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
angelwht
Your Day
    FLight Navigator
    LA, NY and generally on an airplane going somewhere

Default Tell Me About Sexing My Joanna Angel Fleshlights!

hey fleshlight forum! i am on a quest to be more familiar with my own product so i can speak about it honestly with people who want to know more about it when they ask me, and since i lack the proper body parts to do that, this is where you all come in!

i would love to hear your honest feedback about my fleshlight toys and sleeves! ("punk" is my butt, and "misfit" is my vag!)

and in case you don't remember what it's like or haven't used it yet and you need some quick inspiration to get to testing for accurate feedback-

readyyyy, GO!

and thank you!

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Tell Me About Sexing My Joanna Angel Fleshlights!

Dammit! Now I want to go buy them in order to offer my honest opinion! Good fanservice Miss Angel!

FLight Navigator

Just this interaction puts Punk as the top choice for my second Fleshlight.

FLight Attendant

We just ordered the Punk and it's scheduled to arrive this Thursday! Very excited to try it out!

FLight Captain

Awesome thread Joanna!

I only have your "Misfit" so far. I may have to get your "Punk" next, in order to get the full Joanna Angel Experience! LOL!

After going a few rounds with your Misfit, I can give you a quickie review. But the experience is nothing like a "quickie." This texture is definitely made for long, comfortable FLights. You may have heard that some Fleshlight textures are considered "low intensity" and some are "high intensity." I would consider this to be somewhere in the mid to low intensity range. I prefer those because I can edge with those the best. This might be my favorite Fleshlight, second only to the Tornado (sorry Joanna, please forgive me!!). Anyway, the orifice is nice and meaty, and feels great when I rub my dick on it, also it looks awesome entering those big lips. Now, when you first enter the orifice, it's smooth, but then you move on to just a hint of ribbed texture that reminds me of the "Forbidden" texture. But then you plunge into a small bumpy section, which is reminiscent of the "Destroya" texture, but a bit milder. Then you go into another set of pronounced ribs. There's more dense ribs after that, but I'm not long enough to reach them, but from the pictures they look more intense the deeper you go in. But for me, it creates sort of an "illusion of realism." What I mean is that it feels close to a vagina, but going deeper, it's like a tongue tickling the head of your penis. For me, ribs tend to numb my dick, but bumps feel, well...bumpy! The result is bumpy stimulation in between two numbing effects, which feels like a mild tickling. It sounds like it would drive you nuts, but it feels nice and comfortable, but tingly as well. It's definitely a pleasant sensation! Hey, maybe this is what angel feathers feel like if they were rubbing your penis! LOL! The orgasms feel powerful, but for me, they're somewhat in the mid range, between mild and earth shattering, but that may be due to the fact that i can't reach deep into the texture. Anyway, hopefully some more guys buy your textures and give their thoughts. And thanks for asking for feedback...we love giving it!

BTW, if that top picture doesn't sell 10 truckloads of your Fleshlights, I don't know what will! You're so awesome for treating us so kindly! Thank you for everything you do!

EDIT: I just finished an hour long session with your Misfit, and the orgasm was intense! I think I got past the "break-in" period with it. Woo-hoo! This is one awesome Fleshlight!
    Last edited by mrbean; 03-04-2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Grammer, & update.

FLight Navigator

Joanna -
    Sorry to go off topic here, but in case no one has told ya.....you look AWESOME au naturel with no makeup!!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by AlienInACan View Post
    Joanna -
    Sorry to go off topic here, but in case no one has told ya.....you look AWESOME au naturel with no makeup!!
    I agree, love them. Please keep posting them.

FLight Attendant

Sooooo yeah, I'm gonna need the punk texture. Feel free to send it to me...you know for free...since I ripped my stu

#yolo #worthashot

FLight Navigator
    Texas - United States, England - United Kingdom

I may have to buy this one, to be my NEW FLG..
    I`ll let you know!!!

FLight Navigator

I have the Punk texture and I love it. Sooner or later I will get around to buying the Misfit FLG but for now I already have entirely too many fleshlights and another on the way. Its starting to get impossible to not have them out in the open. Shit, I just realized I am pushing 30 fleshys. I have problems LOL.

FLight Navigator

Re: miss Mack and Angel
    Originally Posted by JoannaAngel
    just wanted to thank you all SO MUCH for buying my Fleshlight!!!!

Please post about your experience so I am more knowledgeable about my own product!

=)
    No problem at all thank you for all your hard work and getting molded for these beautiful sleeves

Just a small bit of background. I have had fleshlights since the Lupe and private euros first came out. My collection includes
    primal
    bi hive
    torrid
    mini lotus
    lotus garden
    swallow
    touch
    vortex
    heavenly
    super ribbed
    destroya
    siac og lotus lager

Im just under 8 inches long and 6.5 in girth and I'm circumcised

I was really hesitant to buy an anal orifice because I have gotten the heavenly as a free sleeve before. Now don't get me wrong it feels amazing but it just requires me to lube the fuck out of myself. And it takes out from the experience to lube my shaft and start over.

That being said this is my first FLG anal orifice and my god was I not disappointed. As soon as opened the box and seen the orifice through the case I started getting a semi. I put her in her new case and just starred in awe in how amazing it looked.

punk sleeve

on my first use I got going watching one of Joanna's scenes and made sure I was fully hard and lubed myself and the sleeve. It did not take much lube at all and that was surprising to me. The entrance is a nice tight entrance and spreads wonderfully around your cock. The texture is bar none of of the best I have felt the alternating rings rub and tug on your cock intensely because of the alternating size of the sleeve you can feel yourself push through every ring and when you pull they all tug back and it's great. I did have a little trouble with this sleeve slipping out but I attribute that to a mismold and I have contacted customer service. To sum it up on this sleeve it has a great entrance and the alternating rings provide a very satisfying flight that lead to a very intense climax. This sleeve is a must buy.

misfit sleeve

I was very interested in this sleeve because it looked like a forbidden turned up to 11. Mainly I feel this sleeve in three different chambers if you will. You first feel the first chamber and it's an onslaught of texture the ribbed part provides a nice entry and the teeth and bumps give an nice massage as you pass them. Next I feel the three nodes, for me I feel these more on the pull than the trust. The last chamber is the biggest and a little more complex than it looks you can feel the alternating angles especially if you rotate it into different positions.

Now I did but them as a set and they are beautiful and easily made there way to the top of my list. but if I had to buy ONLY one I would have to say to buy Joanna's ass now I don't think she will be to upset with me for saying that haha

if anyone has any questions feel free to asks

FLight Attendant

If I had read this thread before my purchase a few days ago I would have bumped the Punk up to the top of my shopping list. Now I'm scrambling to get some more cash out of my budget to get it, that 25% off promotion is still going on. I'm the guy who goes for the smoother textures. Punk kinda scared me when I first looked at it but I think I'll try for that bumpy ride now!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by TBonez87670 View Post
    If I had read this thread before my purchase a few days ago I would have bumped the Punk up to the top of my shopping list. Now I'm scrambling to get some more cash out of my budget to get it, that 25% off promotion is still going on. I'm the guy who goes for the smoother textures. Punk kinda scared me when I first looked at it but I think I'll try for that bumpy ride now!
    It honestly isn't nearly as intense of a sleeve as it may look.

FLight Navigator

@JoannaAngel - I tend to go down on my punk a lot, wondering of course what the real deal would be like as I would love to feel your body and especially your perfect ass quiver and writhe with pleasure... I won't lie though, the taste isn't that good, something I'm betting is the opposite in real life, and how I'd love to find out! Hell, call my bluff, go run five miles and see what I'm saying then!?

FLight Attendant

@JoannaAngel

I'd say the PUNK fleshlight is my favorite (maybe tied with siac mini lotus). The ribs feel amazing and tight like an enhanced wonder wave. Actually about to go clean mine right now lol. Worst part is cleaning cum out of your butt all the time lol.

FLight Attendant

I just ordered both... I honestly wasn't super interested when they were first released... But I think it's great you've become a regular on the FL Forums and your really starting to grow on me (And I'm really F*ing excited to try you out)
    Last edited by TheWorldsStudent; 03-11-2014 at 09:11 PM.

FLight Attendant

First off, I've never been so excited to receive a FL order as I was this one with Joanna Angel's Punk & Misfit.

I've had them both for well over a week, and have only tried the punk. My original intent was to break in that ass... But, it broke me in halfway through my first Flight with it. My mind has been blown. Its this slow build up that just keeps just slightly pulling itself back onto your dick. For me, Its like the FL is milking me, something I've only ever experienced with one other FL. It's amazing, and pumping through it is mind blowing.

The first couple days I would get home and FLy with the punk 2-3 time... Lately, I've been squeezing in 2 more in the morning.

I'm very impressed. I'll have to write a full review when I take a break from filling my free time with FLing.

FLight Navigator

Hi Joanna!

Thanks for all the pics!

I have bought both your Fleshlights, and enjoy them very much!
    Today I used Punk and lasted about 10 min, then I filled it with cum.

Greetings from Sweden!

FLight Navigator

Fuuuuuucking F....great, now I know what sleeve I'm getting next

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldsStudent View Post
    First off, I've never been so excited to receive a FL order as I was this one with Joanna Angel's Punk & Misfit.

I've had them both for well over a week, and have only tried the punk. My original intent was to break in that ass... But, it broke me in halfway through my first Flight with it. My mind has been blown. Its this slow build up that just keeps just slightly pulling itself back onto your dick. For me, Its like the FL is milking me, something I've only ever experienced with one other FL. It's amazing, and pumping through it is mind blowing.

The first couple days I would get home and FLy with the punk 2-3 time... Lately, I've been squeezing in 2 more in the morning.

I'm very impressed. I'll have to write a full review when I take a break from filling my free time with FLing.
    So after a couple of months, how is the Misfit? I'm already sold on buying Punk, plus another two or three to complement it... Misfit is high on the last, needless to say.

I mean, why stick with only half the Angel experience when there's a chance of the whole thing?

Reviews on both have been outstanding, they're both among the highest rated fleshlights.

FLight Attendant

I cant really judge the Misfit, I've only taken it out once.. I ended up on an STU/Tornado rotation and its been months. Its probably time to switch it up again.