Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
angelwht
Your Day
    FLight Attendant

Lightbulb Vortex vs Tornado, Mack Booty: any good?

Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time deciding between the Vortex and Tornado. I've been using the Wonder Wave for about a year and a half now, really enjoy it, but I'm looking for something new. I'm curious as to which will give the same intensity of a climax as the WW does, but will still be a new experience. I've heard the Vortex is a fan favorite, but has a decently long break-in time, about 12 uses or so. The Tornado sounds enjoyable as well and I've heard it's tighter than the picture of the insert on the site appears, but some say it lacks in texture and is boring. Can anyone shine some light on which I should get next?

Also on another note, I'm thinking of getting the Christy's Mack booty texture, seeing as "Forbidden" was way less enjoyable than what I expected, I've heard Booty combines tightness will just the right amount of texture to give a powerful climax without being too unrealistic. Any truth to that?

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Vortex vs Tornado, Mack Booty: any good?

Quote Originally Posted by HellAbove View Post
    Hey guys,

Also on another note, I'm thinking of getting the Christy's Mack booty texture, seeing as "Forbidden" was way less enjoyable than what I expected, I've heard Booty combines tightness will just the right amount of texture to give a powerful climax without being too unrealistic. Any truth to that?
    This is what I've read from a couple of reviews too, but I'd also like feedback from other forum members.

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Vortex vs Tornado, Mack Booty: any good?

Texas Tornado is one of the best things I've ever had my cock in. However, if you were not that into Forbidden (which is another all-time-great in my opinion), you might want a more heavily textured sleeve (or you might just need to break in your Forbidden more).

As far as "Booty", it is a recycled texture from the Fleshjack Boys line originally named "Untouched". From what I remember from the old reviews, it did not rate very high. But who knows- reviews are often so subjective, they might be meaningless to your tastes, and you could love it.
    Last edited by Oh Long Johnson; 06-23-2014 at 07:15 PM.