Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
forum-alexistexas
angelwht
    FLight Attendant

Default Fucking a fleshlight sleeve inside a woman's vagina!

I've ordered the stoya forbidden and it is still coming in, but I had this extremely erotic fantasy lately and I cannot stop thinking about it.

Imagine some willing girl is able to fit a sleeve into her vagina. Would that be something erotic to think about? haha. I'm so curious.

Would you think a fleshlight would be good inside a woman's vagina? Would you want to do such a thing?

FLight Captain

Default Re: Fucking a fleshlight sleeve inside a woman's vagina!

Quote Originally Posted by lobotomize94 View Post
    I've ordered the stoya forbidden and it is still coming in, but I had this extremely erotic fantasy lately and I cannot stop thinking about it.

Imagine some willing girl is able to fit a sleeve into her vagina. Would that be something erotic to think about? haha. I'm so curious.

Would you think a fleshlight would be good inside a woman's vagina? Would you want to do such a thing?
    I do that all the time with my Meiki Doll.

OK, she's not real, but that's the best you're going to get. When you get your sleeve, you'll see why it can't fit inside a woman. Besides, if you had a woman willing to do it, why not just fuck her vagina? Some couples use fleshlights together and the woman holds it. I asked my wife to hold it between her legs, but she won't do it...so I got a Meiki!

But if it helps, you could still fantasize about it when you use your Fleshlight. Good luck!

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by lobotomize94 View Post

Wow...can't believe this one hadn't entered my sick mind yet until now!

No, I don't think I'd necessarily want to if the real thing's available....but could be fun to try with someone extremely open-minded (among other things) just to see what happens.

Even then, as Lobotomize says, it'd probably be pretty tough to stuff a full-sized sleeve up in there - at the most, an SIAC or Pilot would stand a chance of coming close to fitting if you've got an extremely large and/or cavernous gal (or one that's really, really into fisting), but the general consensus here among most guys I've read seems to be that:

1) regular FLs feel better than either and SIAC or Pilot (again, not to everyone, but seemingly most)

and

2) real women feel better than most FLs!

(I concur for both...)

That said:
    +1 for your creativity, and another +1 for the kink factor!
    Last edited by AlienInACan; 06-19-2014 at 09:01 AM.

FLight First Officer

FLight Captain

Ace, love that .gif...I may have to borrow it one day!