Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    Swift Rydah

Default Which one is better?

Hey,

I wanted to buy a fleshlight but which one is the better one in terms on how you feel and just overall satisfaction?

Butt Fleshlight
    Mouth Fleshlight
    Lady Fleshlight
    Non-Descript Fleshlight

Help...

thx

fl_mike

I would get the super tight wonderwave actually thats the best.

PinHead

Lady works for me a little tight but very enjoyable...

FL Veteran

Super-Ribbed

WonderWaver

Well Swift- there two parts to every insert.. I call them "Head" (opening) and "Body" (internal insert), tho ILF may have some official term for them.

The Heads (Openings) are:

Vagina- The Vagina (or Æ’LadyÆ’ as its sometimes called) is mainly considered the standard opening, it simulates a vaginal opening.

Butt- This "Anus" has a tighter opening than the vagina to simulate the "O-Ring". once youre inside, the insert is the same as the others.

Mouth- Besides Looking like a mouth, it has fuller lips. Fuller Lips = Better Grip. This is for an oral sex feeling.

Non-Descript- This is for those shy/nervous people who dont wanna get caught. Just say its an Ultra-Modern Æ’Piggy BankÆ’. Feels like a lady.

The Bodies (Internal Inserts) are usually divided into two catergories (or atleast I do.. this may not be the official ILF policy). They are Æ’Real SexÆ’ inserts (they simulate actual Vaginal/Anal Intercourse.. no, not the TV show on HBO) and Æ’SpecialÆ’ inserts (These provide extra stimulation that a vagina, or an anus couldnt [Usually Ribbed], thus they donÆ’t feel like intercourse sex [But better]).

Real Sex Inserts (smooth):

Standard (REG)- Feels like the vagina of a 24 year old woman.

Super Tight (ST)- Feels like the vagina of an 18 year old woman. (recommended for use with Æ’buttÆ’)

Ultra Tight (UT)- Feels like the vagina of a virgin.

Special Inserts (ribbed):

Wonder Wave (WW)- This is basically a starter ribbed insert. The ribbing feels a LOT like the contours of a mouth. (Use with Æ’mouthÆ’ for a GREAT oral sex seeling)

Super Ribbed (SR)- This starts out the same as WW, but is more intense. The canal is tighter, and the ribbing is closer together. If youre in need of a quickie.. grab a SR.

Super Tight Wonder Wave (STWW)- This is the gem of the FL collection. It was created due to some serious/popular demand. It doesnt really feel like anything you would find on a woman or a man, It simply feels AWESOME!! A must try!

And there is the overview...

FLight Captain

I have only the STWW, and it is very very good and grips real nice. There is only one downside: If youÆ’re like me, six inches and a half long when erect, you will not benefit much from the ribbing.

OK, hereÆ’s the deal. I am 49 years old, happily married and have two teenage kids. YouÆ’d be right to say I should be done having sex, but I am not, so IÆ’m here :) IÆ’ve had sex with many women during my teens and also later, and nothing in *my* experience comes close to FleshLight. IÆ’m sure that there are women whose equipment is much better than FleshLight, but I havenÆ’t had the privilege, so for me, FleshLight provides the best **sexual** experience so far. Standard disclaimer: this is sex, masturbation, and does not replace love-making. For love and companionship, make love to a significant other

IÆ’ve used mine three times so far, and IÆ’m addicted. I know (and my penis knows, as evident by its state of semi attention :) ) that IÆ’ll use it again tonite. With full suction on, my FleshLight pays really close attention to every ridge and fold of skin on my penis -- a wonderful smooth hugging sensation that I have never (NEVER) felt with any real vagina. I have had three cums inside my FleshLight so far, each one better than the previous, and each one of them -- including the first -- much much more intense than anything IÆ’ve had for several years now.

FleshJoE

WonderWaver

Very Nice Joe- BTW I went ahead a bought that Aneros deal you were talking about. I payed $20 extra for FedEX NextDay Delivery... then it had to go and fucking snow.. owell, there goes that money down the shitter.. anywho, ill catch you in chat.

FL Veteran

Guys,
    WhatÆ’s the Aneros deal?

Cop

FLight Captain

Copper

WeÆ’re not allowed to post URLs here, but browse the web for Aneros. ItÆ’s an anal stimulator, I think it would work very well in conjunction with FleshLight, actually.

FleshJoe

FL Veteran

Yes, I had looked it at this before. U guys think it worth adding to the experience?

Copper

FLight Captain

WeÆ’ll have to wait for WonderWave to experiment :) IÆ’m broke so I cant take the financial hit now.

Hey, and why donÆ’t you ever show up in the chat anymore?

FleshJoe

FL Veteran

FJ..
    Never was one much for the chat. I donÆ’t type & it takes a long time 2 respond. You guys get in 5 sentences b4 I get back it gets lost. Actually find it stressful at times. Usually pop in looking 4 established friends who know that, then go offline with them. Spent some time with WX2 last night. Pull me over if u see me pop up again, OK? Just be ready 4 sloooowwwwwww. ;o)

The Board is more appropriate for my style.

Copper

edobe

Of the entryway types, I prefer the mouth the most.

As for the type of insert, I found that I gravitate to the Wonder Wave more often than the others that I have (super ribbed and super tight).

I have a super tight wonder wave coming in soon, so that will most likely be in the top spot with the regular wonder wave :)

WonderWaver

Dunno if the chat comment was directed to copper or myself.. so ill answer anyway. im not in chat too much anymore because my work schedule has literally doubled.. I went from 6 hour days to 12 hour days.. and the only real times I can make it in are 8:00pm-10:00pm (est). and thats only if i dont have other things to do with my personal time (FL included). :(

FL Veteran

Super-Ribbed!

WonderWaver

You Cannot de-throne me! :P