Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Oh My GOD! ULTRA TIGHT BUTT is INCREDIBLE!!!

GUYZ ..JEEZUS!! Got my ultra tight butt today...was all powered real nicely...warmed it REAL good in the Heating Pad... stuck my rock hard dick in it... OH MY GOD... IT just keeps getting BETTER and BETTER!!! INDESCRIBABLE! NO real sex, vaginal or even ANAL can COMPARE!! THIS is AMAZING! NO ass IÆ’ve had is NEARLY as good.. IÆ’m addicted to this ...now THIS NEW THING ...HOLY CRAP.. iÆ’m SO glad IÆ’m able to live in a day and time to ENJOY THIS KIND OF THING!!! ITÆ’s an "ICE".. could see my semen fill up the end ..WAS SO COOL.. GOD THIS THING FEELS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

OK...about to go after it AGAIN!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

<pant-pant>

FLight Attendant

OHH GOD ...OOooooOOOOOoooooWeeeeeEEEee! JEEEZUS GUYZ ...Æ’round TWO just then! ..this is THE ONE!.. OHHH yeah.. ...FUCK!... MAN oh MAN!!

HEART POUNDING here!

WHAT a FEELING!!! DAMN!!

BIG time PLEASED here!!!

FLight Navigator

yea jonathan, I think that out of all the orifices IÆ’ve dicked, there was only one that could compare. she was very much like a fleshlight, i couldnÆ’t wear it out. too bad she was a basket case stripper.

FLight Navigator

Gotta agree, got mine today too and lets just say that I might have to retire all my other inserts.. after my UT butt all the others have been kinda put to shame.

FLight Captain

A more extensive review would be nice. Details, like, does the butt really add something, etc.

Thanks!

FleshJoe

P.S. I bought the UT lady and canÆ’t wait :)

FLight Attendant

My first WAS a regular Vagina.. and YES.. the "BUTT" DOES add a LOT ...not to mention the tight, REAL ANUS-LIKE opening ..always stays like a real butt does when you first penetrate it. "Details?" ..what more can I say.. If youÆ’ve had some Fleshlight experience.. all I can say is; "ITÆ’S THE BEST!" (Ultra-Tight-Butt)

FL Veteran

I get sore with ST while using a lot of lube, let alone UT and IÆ’m not a super-hung guy; pretty much an average guy...I donÆ’t get it. As IÆ’ve said different strokes....

An afterthought... how long til you do the Ka-ching? Might be the difference. A quickie with a UT is not the same as an hour with a UT. Different strokes....

Cop

P.S. The difference between a regular and a UT must be EXTREME! Jonathan: Glad your happy with ur new insert!!!!

FLfeelgood

Jonathan.......

I dont mean to get ultra personal.....but what do you measure. It looks like the picture on the site shows that it doesnt get real tight until way down the thing. Is this true ?......

FLight Attendant

I got to order one of these eventually. Although I love my regular vagina FL it could be tighter.After the holidays IÆ’ll probably order a few more inserts! I deserve them as another Christmas gift to myself!

WonderWaver

Jack- 3 4 2 - ST, STWW, SR <--- a good tightness collection

FLight Attendant

IÆ’m just about exactly 7 inches long ..uncut.. not sure on thickness but, have frequently been told IÆ’m on the thick side of average.

FLight Attendant

That Ultra Tight gets smaller, closer up to the entrance than appears in the pic IÆ’ve seen of the cross section here ..maybe 2.5 inches or so from the entrance. That is on the "Butt" insert anyway.

FLight Attendant

..whew! DAMN <pant-pant> Mmmmm, mmmmm, MMMMMM!

**GRIN**

FLight Attendant

As with my Super Tight Butt, my Ultra Tight is developing a "texture" or "pitting" in the canal which, makes the feeling BETTER and BETTER. When the non-ribbed are new, they are so smooth inside. BUT, the use causes this texture to develop and the feeling becomes INCREDIBLE ..MORE incredible than I can describe.

Any you guys experiencing the same thing?

Jon

Chintue

My dick isnÆ’t sensitive enough to pick up that much sensation. :-(

FLight Attendant

Probably THE BEST, Hands-Free method is this: A King-Size Bed that is actually two twin matresses together, on top of a solid king mattress. You put the Fleshlight between the two Twins (with sheets) ..give it JUST the right angle and ..OMG.. you and thrust it as HARD and as much as you like. Especially useful when you wake up with those nocturnal erections ..just ram it, cum, then fall back asleep. However, I keep my Fleshlight BESIDE the bed in the heating pad because itÆ’s GOT to be warm for me.

And OHH how nice & warm my Fleshlight was last night and this morning.

MmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FLight Attendant

Well, since Dan said the Gel-Inserts werenÆ’t made from silicon, I decided to try, "Eros Silicon Based Lubricant with my Ultra Tight Butt. There was still lube & cum from my previous use earlier today but, it definitly made for a different sensation. First impression was more "gooey" feeling right away. The Eros didnÆ’t "dry-up" and require re-application mid way thru the session. Definitly provided a more "grabby" or "friction" experience. Actually, this was one of the most intense orgasms I had with this thing yet! ....whew!! ..heart still pounding a little here! LOL

FL Veteran

I think he likes it! ;o) Great!

Copper

dissin

jonathon, is it that good ? after reading your post im tempted to get the tight butt

scalpel

i just tried out my UTB after exhausting myself on STWWM anbd SRL yesterday

it FEELS AWSOME

but i love the sensation in the STWW.. still UTB is great

they are all great

FLight Attendant

Okay.. I think the Silicon Based Lube is deteriorating the Canal of my Ultra-Tight-Butt. CouldnÆ’t have found out any other way. The walls are pitting & pruneing like IÆ’ve never seen. ALthough the "pruneing" lends to a fabulous texturous sensation, the walls have begun to thin. And with HARD, FREQUENT use, with lots of Silicon lube, it is definitly showing signs of undue wear. Needless to say, IÆ’m purchasing THREE new Butts and one "Non-Descript (ST)" (for airline travel) and switching back to water based lube EXCLUSIVELY!

STILL LOVING IT, though! :-) \o

rodknee

yes, u got to watch your lube cuz iÆ’ve got a fl which is torn and Æ’pittedÆ’ from using lots of crazy lubes like olive oil, butter, aloe vera gel, soybean oil egg whites mayo warmed pizza grease skin lotion spit butter (with bread crumbs ouch!) eclair filling urine conditioner toothpaste semen snot iÆ’ve used some wacky fukced up shiit in a drunken haze i tell u and it all adds up to one trashed ruined fl and alot of spermatoza stains on the carpet and wallpaper and many sticky pages in hustler barely legal magazine and hawk mag so if u want to keep your fl young and healthy and happy you need to use water based lubes and all that and iÆ’ll tell yuo eight cans (now nine) (shit now ten) of coors golden dont help for a legible post one bit at all and

FLight Navigator

rodknee, that was all in ONE SENTENCE.

FLight Navigator

FLight Navigator

FLight Navigator

FLight Navigator

WorkingMan

Ive got an ultra tight butt on order. Looking forward to czeching it out! ;)

yep

Yeah I just put my order through for a UT butt and STWW Mouth

WorkingMan

I just got my UTB today and wow. The best insert so far! My eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Jack_Meoff

lol @ rodnee, shit bro you used SNOT as lubricant?? all i can say is LOL haa

Jack_Meoff

hey jonathan measure ur girth of ur penis please so i can know whether to get UTB or STB.. i heard it like hooks u by the head of ur penis an hurts gettin out of it or somthin.. i duno but please measure it the easy to way to do it is get a piece of paper wrap it around ur wang then measure that with a ruler. thanx