Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
forum-alexistexas
angelwht
    criterion411

Default The BEST material: Cyberskin vs Fleshlight vs UR3 vs Senso vs Futurotic

So, IÆ’ve been thinking about purchasing one of these fake vagina male-masturbators for a couple weeks now but there are simply WAY too many companies claiming to have THE "most realistic" materials in their products: Ultra-Realistic (UR3), Ultra-Realistic Virtual Touch, Cyberskin, Senso material, Futurotic, Fleshlight material, and so on. Much to my surprise, I havenÆ’t been able to find objective info comparing all these different fake-vagina materials anywhere on the internet, ANYWHERE at all.

None of the product reviews IÆ’ve read give a sense of how one companyÆ’s material compares to the other in terms of a) realistic feel of the exterior vaginal parts, b) realistic feel of the interior vaginal canal, c) tightness of insertion/canal, d) overall durability.

Now, the most important thing to me is realism of the experience, so the Wonder-Wave stuff is I guess out of the picture for the moment, even if people think itÆ’s the "most pleasureable." IÆ’ll probably end up getting one regardless, but right now IÆ’m looking for realism...but I donÆ’t want to spend $200 on the Juli Ashton butt everyone raves about.

Basically, right now IÆ’m looking at the standard Fleshlight and the Aimee Sweet Cyberskin (since IÆ’m addicted to that woman). If anything, the Cyberskin/UR3 models seem to definitely beat out the FLeshlight in terms of clit+lip detail.

So please, anyone who has experience with any of these other products, please chime in with your thoughts/comparisons. Thanks. And please be as objective as possible.

hottsy

Dan, does your boss give you an allowance for "market intelligence" gathering? lol But how could we trust your obviously biased judgement? ...no doubt there are volunteers here to do your "grunt" work! hahahahaha

IÆ’ve tried Futurotic material, Soft Touch, and Cyberskin. IÆ’ll start with the first two. I find the ST to be much firmer than the F. But the F seems to gather and retain body heat quicker. Which of the two is more realistic? It depends. Do you want to be screwing a tight teen (ST) or donÆ’t mind a pus that has cranked out a few kids (F)? For me though, the F can be a real tease, and I can hold out longer, and it still feels damn good. So it really depends on your mood I think.

But hands down, the Cyberskin feels the most realistic to me out of the three mentioned. But if you get a Cyber Sex Buddy or one of her girlfriends, remember it doesnÆ’t have that great sucking action that you get from the Fleshlight. The sucking action is realistic to me, if youÆ’ve ever had a chick who could really use those muscles down there! (well OK, you can over do this with the FL, where no woman on earth could match, but who cares? lol) The Cyberskin has the "just right" flexibility, heats up well, and has that great pubic bone action thing going on. The Fleshlight has all that and more, but doesnÆ’t have the public bone thingy. My vote is for Fleshlight material (and concept). Hope this helps ya Crit!

criterion411

Hey FleshGordon, awesome post, thanks!! So the Cyberskin actually feels more realistic than the more expensive "Ultra-Realistic" (UR3) material? Huh. Are you saying the Fleshlight feels more realistic than all the others? So, is the sucking action the only real difference btw. the Fleshlight and the Cyberskin or does one have a tighter entry?...

Anyway, I mentioned I was considering the Aimee Sweet Cyberskin Pet Pussy...but one thing I donÆ’t get is how different the toy looks in these two product advertisement pics!

WHICH ONE OF THESE IS THE ACTUAL PRODUCT?????

Tons of detail and color:
    http://www.passionshop.com/vanityfayre/p9702-7.html

...Not so much, pretty generic looking actually:
    http://www.fantasyhouse.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=jqlofpf0

At first I thought the one in the first pic was just painted by hand to look more appealing and the second pic was how it "actually" looks (like a pic of a Big Mac/Whopper vs the real thing)...but the vaginal structure is COMPLETELY different on each...odd when itÆ’s supposedly molded from the goddess herself!!!

Chintue

Dude, donÆ’t deal with someone that misleads and confuses you. Priced to own, the fleshlight gets you off every time. You like cumming, donÆ’t you? ItÆ’s a cheap investment for a lifetime of any-time-you-want pleasure.

Yo Chin, I think you misunderstood. Check out my bottom line "My vote is for Fleshlight material (and concept)". I supposed I provide TMI. Anyway, just to clarify, IÆ’m saying that the FL is the the better material for feeling realistic, but doesnÆ’t have the pelvic bone thing going for it, like the Cyber Sex Buddy. But thatÆ’s no big deal really. When all is said and done, it the ability to adjust tightness via the small end cap that makes the FL the clear winner. The FL is a 10 when it comes to tightness (which of course is adjustable so can be decreased) whereas the Cybersex Buddy is about a 7 if you smash it in between your mattresses and have a go at it. So again, I prefer the FL.

Back to Criterion... I havenÆ’t actually tried the (UR3)matrial so I canÆ’t really say. One thing I have found though; the paint jobs on the sex "toys" donÆ’t last, they come off. Gimmicks. I agree with Chintue, just get a FL and be youÆ’ll be satisfied!

Read one of my posts... I have stated in this forum that the Fleshlight is "not a sex toy, but a sex tool". Quality Tools (like Craftsman) are quality constructed, and donÆ’t strip and break when you use them (a Craftsman screwdriver for example). Toys break. I suspect that you could pay big bucks for an Aimee Sweet pussy, and she will not be equal in quality to one good Fleshlight along with several Aimee Sweet DVDÆ’s for equal price!

flamingo

overall good comments, fleshlightgordon. I canÆ’t say IÆ’ve gotten off EVERY time with the F but very close. Anyway, IÆ’m 52 so what can i expect!

FLight Attendant

Hmmmm can anyone recommend an Asian doggy style toy? Or jsut an asian toy similar to Doc johnsons Kobe Tai? I was gonna get her, but apparently there were a few things wrong with the doggy style model.

FL Veteran

A FL regular, ST, or UT with ur eyes closed. ;o)

iceclimber

DonÆ’t bother with the Aimee Sweet. First of all it looks nothing like that... from the coloring to the vaginal lips etc. Not to say that it still isnÆ’t more realistic in appearance than the fleshlight, but the Fleshlight beats it hands down in feel and functionality. DonÆ’t waste your money.

I have also been curious about some of the UR3 models. If anyone has any feedback on that. I always figured that Futurotic/Cyberskin/UR3 etc. were all just glorified names for essentially the same material. Ahh marketing. I must say...although expensive some of those larger UR3 ones do look pretty impressive.

FLight Navigator

Well, IÆ’m going to chime in. Cyberskin and others are knockoffs of our gel material. I wonÆ’t go into more detail on that matter. There is a difference in the material composition, as well as the manufacturing process. Their manufacturing process is setup to pump as much gel out as possible, and thatÆ’s why their material is inferior. They have fancy retail packaging, endorsements, and thousands of retail stores that will push their product.

From what I know about most businesses in this industry, quality is not a concern. There are a few exceptions.

criterion411

Hey guys, thanks for all the posts, very helpful stuff.

Dan, you say cyberskin/UR3/etc are knockoffs of the fleshlight material? You mean the Fleshlight was actually created before any of these products came to market? I didnÆ’t realize Fleshlight was the very first, huh.

For those responding about the Aimee Sweet Cyberskin, itÆ’s priced around $50 with shipping, at least on ebay.

How hands free is the fleshlight Æ’cuz thatÆ’s really the main reason IÆ’m considering the Cyberskin, since it can join me in bed.

Still thrown by the drastically different pictures in the post I made above, it DOES make me wonder about their marketing techniques.

FLight Navigator

Ok I have used FL/tigertail(regular,Super Tight) and UR3(Devon model). I am going back to the FL. Devon model was unaturally had to first penentrate, it had a weird texture inside that was hard not soft like the wonderwave FL. Devon did not hold lube well it seemed not as silky smooth as FL. And eventually it rips from vagina to anus. So I recomend to all to spend the money on Fleshlight.

hottsy

Dan, quality always trumps price. Thanks for a quality product.

Dres

Just got my FL today. IÆ’ve road tested the Futurotic and the Cyberskin, but this FL is the BEST! Hands down. Its tactile feel is as close to pussy as IÆ’ve ever gotten. Already want to place another order for another insert, but since Dan looks like heÆ’s cooking something new, IÆ’ll wait. IÆ’m happy.:)

FLight Attendant

I have an Aimee Sweet cyberskin and have tried Jenteal UR3. The UR3 is the same as the old hard latex toys on the inside...it is textured, but it is not flexible at all. I found the opening to be too tight and the canal to be too big. It hurt to use and eventually tore. But it was definately the most realistic looking.

The Aimee Sweet cyberskin does have a sucking action. You can cover the end with your palm to enhance it. But it doesnÆ’t really look like the real thing and itÆ’s too smooth inside. It also does not hold heat well at all. I stick a small curling iron inside to heat it up, being careful not to overheat. It has trouble holding lube, but diluting it with water helped a lot. Also, the best thing about this one is that you can get different feelings by turning it around or to the side.

If youÆ’re going to spend $50, you might as well get a FL.

biff

IÆ’ve tried them all. Futronic feels pretty real, but the openings are super tight and tear easily. After 10 uses or so, it is torn from the pussy to the ass, making it useless. The Doc Johnson UR3 are a bit more durable, but they also slowly tear too. In addition, the transition from the entrance to the main tunnel isnÆ’t very consistant in that there feels like a ridge about an inch in. The fact that the pussy and anus merge together a few inches in doesnÆ’t help matters. The Kobe Tai doggy style one feels the closest to real pussy, IMO, but it also eventually tears and the internal structure that gives it the realistic tightness ends up poking through the torn main material and while it is not a real hard material, it is enough to be uncomfortable. While it is intact though, it feels real fucking good. IÆ’ve had two now and and wonÆ’t get another. Just not worth spending $225 for something that lasts about a month. Cyberskin also has a pretty real feel, but it too tears to easily.

I canÆ’t afford a Real Doll so I canÆ’t comment on that.

Only the Fleshlight holds up. The only real drawback is appearance and no real Æ’no handsÆ’ option. It does have a realistic feel and you can control the sucking feeling by loosening or tightening the cap on the end.

Honestly, I wish someone would come up with a realistic looking pussy mold with the Kobe Tai doggy style internal structure and Fleshlight material for the actual vagina. If it has to have an anus, make it a competely seperate tunnel so you donÆ’t have a ridge where they merge together. Oh yeah, make it reasonably priced!

criterion411

Great responses. Maybe the Fleshlight crew can look into creating a more realistic looking hands-free model for their next product. If the consensus is that the FL holds up the best to extended use and feels among the best, it seems the only thing that really needs improving isnÆ’t the material itself but the mold design.

Give the overly expensive UR3 models a run for their money!!

biff

Fleshlight definitely holds up the best, I just wish it looked more realistic and was hands free. I tried searching the web for inti-mates but turned up nothing. IÆ’d prefer the real thing of course, but I just donÆ’t meet any women that arenÆ’t already seeing someone.

FLight Attendant

Tried UR3, feels like rubber/latex, no where close to FL, and I had trouble use it cuz the tunnel is too tight and won't really stretch. Just cut it a while ago to make it larger, still doesn't feel like FL because of the material.

Just get FL

Passion

hmmm an old and good thread revived...

My recent experience in 'selling' cyberskin was a disaster, we had to take it out of our kits and not sell it, as cyberskin while it feels quite good, it does NOT hold up well for consistency, with high heat areas, say in your bedside drawer that has a hot lamp on top of it!.. OR if you leave it laying next to other toys the cyberskin will practically disolve. NOT good when people are outlaying good money for these expensive toys! To me when its lubed up.. it just feel like jelly dildos, unlike the Fleshlight a much more real skin/flesh like texture imo!

I have not really got any experience with any of the other products, other than fleshlight of course which in my opinion is the most lifelike and durable and BEST value for money by FAR, (which is why us Fleshladies would still LUV to have our own FLeshlight Dildo...erect of course.. no offence to Mr Limpy) LOL As for phallic objects for the girls, I am coverted by tantralady and its silicone all the way (until I can finally try a FLeshy dildo)

*winks*
    Pash