Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Remote Control Vibrating Panties

Anyone ever get their girl a set of these remote control vibrating panties?

I got my ex a pair and they are a cool novelty but hella loud.

It would be pretty obvious what you were doing if you used them in public. I never got my ex to wear them out of the house.

FLight Attendant

Cool

I was wondering if they were loud or not, was going 2 get my wife 1 glad i didnt spend the $$$.

ILF Customer Svc - Addam

Default Not to loud

I have used those before. They didn't seem to loud. People would probably think it's a cell phone these days anyway. It's a lot of fun to have the remote control kind, and zap your partner when they are across the room. he he

Default if you think those are cool...

I heard about a pair of vibrating panties that had a cell connectgion. Imagine calling her panties' number and she is at work when they go off.

LubeNLuv

We have a remote control vibe that's called the Audi-Oh. It comes with these small straps so the woman can wear it under a skirt or whatever and it's much more pleasureable than the ordinary vibrating panties. The problem with the panties is that not every woman is shaped the same way and if you aren't exactly the same shape as the panties, you won't be able to get the clit vibe to sit over the clit.

Anyhoo, the Audio-Oh is your normal "butterfly" vibe but it comes with a small box attached to a wire. The box looks like a pager, but it's got a "VOX" feature where you can attach an iPod or a microphone or anything that creates/captures sound. Then the sound activates the intensity and frequency of the clit vibe. I rigged up my wifes cellphone to it and "forced" her to wear it for a full afternoon of shopping. She had to answer the phone whenever it rang and I could stay on the line, press buttons, sing or talk to it and it would be vibrating against her clit while she shopped. It was a little game we played while she waited for me to come home from a business trip. When I finally came home, I called her again when I was about 10 minutes away from home and basically just hit my pound key (get it? POUND key?) to get a constant DTMF tone to make it buzz like crazy all the remainder of the way home. When I got to the house, she was lying on the couch pushing it against herself and begged me to fuck her. Good times.

Highly recommended for a more "inventive" playstyle.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by LubeNLuv
    We have a remote control vibe that's called the Audi-Oh. It comes with these small straps so the woman can wear it under a skirt or whatever and it's much more pleasureable than the ordinary vibrating panties. The problem with the panties is that not every woman is shaped the same way and if you aren't exactly the same shape as the panties, you won't be able to get the clit vibe to sit over the clit.

Anyhoo, the Audio-Oh is your normal "butterfly" vibe but it comes with a small box attached to a wire. The box looks like a pager, but it's got a "VOX" feature where you can attach an iPod or a microphone or anything that creates/captures sound. Then the sound activates the intensity and frequency of the clit vibe. I rigged up my wifes cellphone to it and "forced" her to wear it for a full afternoon of shopping. She had to answer the phone whenever it rang and I could stay on the line, press buttons, sing or talk to it and it would be vibrating against her clit while she shopped. It was a little game we played while she waited for me to come home from a business trip. When I finally came home, I called her again when I was about 10 minutes away from home and basically just hit my pound key (get it? POUND key?) to get a constant DTMF tone to make it buzz like crazy all the remainder of the way home. When I got to the house, she was lying on the couch pushing it against herself and begged me to fuck her. Good times.

That sounds fantastic...$70...hmm... [url="http://www.audi-oh.com/"]http://www.audi-oh.com/[/url]

Cool, next girl I go out with, I have a purchase to make. Looks cool, dude...

FLight Captain

I had a girlfriend who had a pair of those and she also said they were load. I recommended putting a SECOND or even THIRD pair of panties over the vibrating ones. This made for a snug fit with the wonder undies and muffled the sound of the vibration somewhat.

Fly high n wylde!

Jaykosolo

FLight Attendant

Could you sew a little pocket for the vibrating unit into the panty? Or even just sew a little thread around the vibrator (like sewing on a button).

I was thinking about getting this for my wife too but read many similar problems about the vibrating part not sitting where it should.

FLight Attendant

Default Re: Remote Control Vibrating Panties

we bought a decent pair but the "one size" wouldnt fit over her hips... and it was really loud...

FLight Navigator

Default Re: Remote Control Vibrating Panties

Quote Originally Posted by LubeNLuv View Post

Amazing story lol. I gotta do that for my gurl lol.