Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Importance of cleaning after each use

Hey just a friendly heads up for you guys

dont fuck your flash light , and leave cum in it for 3 days because you dont have time to clean it up once you've finished

it stinks like hell and the cum looks a strange colour..

my next questions... suggestions for sanatizing it? makeing it clean and virgin like again

i washed it with extremely hot water and not my pussy has melted .. well not melted but was really really sticky but i think its ok now.. is it ok to bang?? or do i need to use some sort of germ killer or something

Bolt_Head

Pour roubbing alcohol thru it, soak in warm water and dry the sucka. Should be good after that.

FLight Attendant

rubbing alcohol.... i have this " no water needed " PURELL instand hand sanitizer..

will that do the trick??
    antiseptique 99% kills germs..

FLight Attendant

for me, i just rinse the FL with normal temp water, and use tower to wipe the outside and put it in front of the fan for like 1 hour

FLight Attendant

yea but did you not read what i did ,

i left cum in it for 3 days , because i didnt have time to clean it out , since my mom walked in from work , and I didnt get chance

The information below is from our [url="http://www.fleshlight.com/main/faq.php"]FAQ.[/url]

Simply rinse your Fleshlight insert with warm water from your sink and allow time for both to dry before storing. Do NOT use soap to clean your insert. For tough cleaning, we suggest using a little isopropyl alcohol. To maintain that soft feel, sprinkle a liberal amount of corn starch on the insert and shake off the excess powder. We do NOT recommend the use of talcum or baby powder.

Why is my Fleshlight insert sticky when I rinse and dry it?
    Your insert is NOT defective. It may be stored in its tacky state. When it comes time for using the Fleshlight, just rinse it in warm water, let it dry, and then apply lubricant. If you prefer to keep your insert as smooth as possible, simply powder the insert with a bit of corn starch.

I hope this info helps!
    ILF Customer Service

Available Monday-Friday 6AM - 10PM (CST)

PHONE: 888-804-4453
    EMAIL: support @ fleshlight. com

fleshlight. com/ faq/
    fleshjack. com/ faq/

FLight Attendant

I will second the recommendation on letting the insert dry after rinsing it out. I was good about rinsing out my FL but was storing it in a way to let it dry out properly. I noticed black stuff building up on the bumps in my speed bump FL last week.

After a good rinse with isopropyl alcohol and letting it dry overnight, it seems to be doing much better....

FLight Attendant

Exclamation Ethyl alcohol

Rubbing alcohol is OK but don't use Germ-X (ethyl alcohol w/ mositurizers) as a lube, my last insert was badly damaged by it (disolved it quickly).

FLight Captain

This is a more "entertaining" explanation of why its important to clean:

[url]http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/caring.html[/url]

LOL