Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
    FLight Attendant

Default Sex Dolls you can use your Fleshlight with ??

Love this forum, lots of great info

Just wondering if any of you guys use your fleshlight with any sex doll ?

are there any which will take the fleshlight insert ?

I'm not talking about mega expensive realdolls, reasonably priced dolls, let's say under $500

FLight Captain

Hi PeterP, use the [url=http://fleshlight.com/forums/search.php]forum search function[/url], I recall some discussion about sex dolls... Anyways I moved your question to the general discussion area since its about sex dolls

LubeNLuv

Under the $500 range, you are fairly limited to inflatables. And only a handful will take the FL insert (minus the case).

The Hustler Virtual Girl can take a heavily modified (cut down) FL insert.

The only one on the market that I know of that will take the FL "as-is" is the hard-to-find Sim18 foam/latex doll. I've got one of these myself. It's an interesting novelty, but it's pretty light and doesn't feel that realistic. The nice thing about it, however, is that it holds the FL insert pretty much as-is. It's a two-input doll...vaginal (or anal if you use that insert I guess) and oral.

There is a forum by a guy named "Goldman" who has tons of pics/videos of him using this doll or the smaller V18 torso-only version. He's over on Yahoo groups.

FLight First Officer

Save your money guys i been saying this for the longest.

1. Wrap a soft pillow around your fleshlight
    2. strap it together with a belt
    3. use a merry widow (optional)

You may not have the legs/butt/arms but it makes a good torso and something to grab hold to.

FLight Navigator

Also someone suggested that you can make the legs from some trousers stuffed with pillows. Then you could stick the FL into the fly...

FLight First Officer

haha imma try that too

FLight Attendant

I've read a 'Smart Ass' Doll can take a fleshlight insert with no modification

Doll only costs $130US

Can anyone verify this ?

Cheers

LubeNLuv

Best source to verfiy the dolls that can take a FL insert is the Doll Forum. They sell competing products to the FL so I can't post the link, but google it and you'll find all kinds of mods to dolls to make the FL fit. Just one more piece of evidence that the FL is _THE_ best insert you can get in the marketplace. It's literally the standard.

Here's a [url="http://www.hidebehind.com/F932FA40"]picture[/url] of how to build a doll out of towels and such...instructions are in Japanese, but you'll get the idea.
    Last edited by LubeNLuv; 05-28-2006 at 03:11 PM.

FLight Navigator

I dunno bout the whole dolls, but if they made a full fleshlight butt, with cheeks, and two openings(butt, and lady) i would probably never leave the house

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by O_o
    Also someone suggested that you can make the legs from some trousers stuffed with pillows. Then you could stick the FL into the fly...
    Kind of: [url]http://forums.fleshlight.com/showthread.php?t=15547[/url]

FLight Navigator

I don't think I would like the idea of a clothed doll (made out of jeans etc) at all. I like a woman to be completely naked and wearing absolutely no clothing whatsoever. They need to be in bare feet and no heels or panties or bras etc. So personally I would want a naked sex doll if I were to use one, but I don't know if there are any that are realistic.

FLight Attendant

Default Insert Inside

The The Aria Giovanni Love Doll is Great!!

FLight Attendant

I just use a shoe to prop it up and close my eyes and imagine!

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by LubeNLuv
    Best source to verfiy the dolls that can take a FL insert is the Doll Forum. They sell competing products to the FL so I can't post the link, but google it and you'll find all kinds of mods to dolls to make the FL fit. Just one more piece of evidence that the FL is _THE_ best insert you can get in the marketplace. It's literally the standard.

Here's a [url="http://www.hidebehind.com/F932FA40"]picture[/url] of how to build a doll out of towels and such...instructions are in Japanese, but you'll get the idea.
    Thats awesome LOL. Great if your on a budget I guess.

FLight Navigator

I think a body pillow or two would do just fine.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by FleshJoe
    Hi PeterP I recall some discussion about sex dolls... Anyways I moved your question to the general discussion area since its about sex dolls
    \\
    There is one sex doll that accepts the fleshlight