Welcome to the Fleshlight Forums.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Xanthan Gum

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by FLighter View Post
    I think this thread clearly deserves a bump!
    If I hadn't discovered it I'd still use that expensive,
    sticky water-based bought lube...

even searched my whole town for it till I finally found it in a cosmetics store,
    this is so helpful to newbies!
    I so totally agree!

I was about to order new lube when I started wondering about home made alternatives. Then I found this thread.. and I found Xanthan Gum 2 mins. before the shopes closed :hahaha:

I must say that for my first experiment with just Xanthan and water, I was rather impressed. Cheap, easy to produce in huuuuge quantities and it remains slippery for a much longer time than the lube I was originally using.

Note: before buying, I did search a bit more for Xanthan Gum and I did find out that there are people who are _allergic_ for it.

If you are, you'll probably have noticed it because it is in so many foods, but I guess it deserves to be mentioned. Just to be on the safe side*, I first did a small skin test with my first batch of home made lube by putting some of it on my wrist (just like in those survival programs). After 15 mins. or so I noticed no irritation or anything at all so all lights were green.

* Yes, this might sound overly cautious when I know for certain that I've eaten it before in various products. On the other hand, smearing it all over your manhood only to discover that your skin reacts unexpectedly is a situation I would definitely like to avoid. This counts for all lubes I use for the first time..

FLight Attendant

I'm closing in on my 2nd year of xanthan gum and must say there is simply no better choice. I've taken to reactivating it with spit, the combination of the two is nothing short of spectacular.

Smooth, slick, non-sticky, long-lasting, easy to clean up, and cheap... what more could ask for from a lube?

There was a question back several posts about whether or not GSE really does anything. The answer is yes, my XG lasts twice as long (un-refrigerated) with GSE than without. If your living arrangements make keeping it in the fridge a possibility then you may not need the GSE at all, depends on the size of the batches you make and how fast you use it up. I usually make about 2.5 to 3 oz. at a time which lasts me a week or so. I would make more but even with the GSE it starts to smell beyond the 8-10 day mark and I don't want to risk using it past that point.

Here's a little price comparison for you guys who may still be on the fence. In my area the cheapest Astroglide is about $20 for a 5oz. bottle. That would last me about 2 weeks. So in 2 years that would have been over $1,000 in lube. Meanwhile, I'm still on my first bag of XG which cost all of $3
    Last edited by FLight Risk; 08-23-2008 at 01:46 PM.

FLight Attendant

First batch is waiting in the fridge as we speak

Bolt_Head

I am going to buy some xanthan gum and try it out, maybe I'll make a video too.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by beached View Post
    I bought some GSE. The NutriBiotic brand.

but now I'm concerned about using it, based on the "Avoid all contact on sensitive areas " warning. I also read an article online about how GSE really isn't that natural. It starts with a natural product but through some chemical processes it's not so natural anymore.

Can anyone vouch for its safety? Does it really make the xantham lube last longer? Did anyone have any skin irritation using it?

Thanks for any help.
    Ok I know its abit late to answer, but I have that brand and even with 6 drops I've never felt any irritation...Yes it definately makes XG last longer....my batch only starts t smell slightly after a week with 5 drops.

I left some once in an old lube bottle to see how bad it got....and after 2 months it smelt pretty rank, and had turned bit brownish...but I tested it anyway(the things I do for science hehe!) and it worked fine...no problems at all aside form the smell....

FLight Attendant

With the amount of xanthan gum I now have (200 gr.) I bet I can easily make enough every time until it's listed expiration date (june 2009).

Personally I'm not going to bother with GSE, freezing/heating it, etc.; making a fresh amount takes less than a minute.

FLight Attendant

I'm using NOW brand GSE and I tried up to 5 drops in 3 oz. of water, that definitely did irritate my skin. I find 1 or 2 drops works just about as well as 4 or 5 and it doesn't irritate at all.

EthanLight, I think you'd have to use a huge amount to go through 200 grams in the next 10 months! I think I bought about 100 grams back in January 2007 and I'm still using it

FLight Attendant

Yes, it's a pretty huge amount. It was the only packaging size that was available and it wasn't exactly expensive, so well.. I'm just going to enjoy it!

FLight First Officer

Default Re: Xanthan Gum

Xanthan Gum is relatively inexpensive.

You can buy a 4oz bag (113 grams) of it for less than 4 dollars on Amazon.com.

FLight Attendant

Does anyone know if this homemade lube is safe for actual sex? Like anal?

FLight Navigator

Don't not use anything that is/was alive that stays in your openings. Same goes for whipped cream on a pussy. In short order it will decay into garbage with mold and worse inside the vagina (or rectum). Always piss after having sex. The piss acid is good for killing of potential trouble. Drink Cranberry juice - though most of it on store shelves (if not all) are heavy with apple juice and water. Just bought some cranberries and will try to cook up their recipe using artificial sweetener. There are a lot of carbs in the store bought bottles of 'juice'. Cranberries are not even the leading ingredient.

FLight Navigator

how about organic lubes, like 'yes' pure intimacy [water based] lube?
    [pricey but organic, easier to clean from reviews ive seen...?

has aloe vera, guar/locust bean/xanthan, citric acid to buffer pH [acid...could eat away? or maybe its a small amount idk]?

their website says its '"Compatible with condoms, latex and silicone toys"...FL also?
    Last edited by fleshingitout; 11-04-2008 at 08:55 AM.

FLight First Officer

15K - avoid artificial sweeteners, they are worse than sugar. They promote growth of certain bacterias that are much harder to get rid of, and they are bad for your health.

If you are making Cran juice for health reasons, use brown sugar and go very light on it - just enough to make it palatable. We expect a sweet drink due to living in a sugar coated world! We can just as easily cut the sugar and get used to not-so-sweet like our ancestors had.

And save your piss! Dilute it 1:10 with water and put it on your garden! Watch it grow! Grew a 5-pound tomato that way from a "garden variety" tomato plant! LMMFAO!

Fleshingitout:
    Use only water-based lubes for the Fleshlight. IDK about other uses.

EthanLight:
    You'll probably end up using way more of it if you make it in small batches, unless you precisely calculate the dosage and precisely measure it out. Your call, though. It's cheap stuff either way.

Anywho, this is a great thread!

Bolt_Head

Guar and Xanthan gum are almost the same thing, not technically but they are both used for the same thing. You can try using Guar gum trust me its like Xanthan Gum only it comes in pill bottles..

FLight First Officer

Instead of using GSE I use 90% alcohol

I mix the lube thick and use the alcohol to get it to the right thickness, plus it keeps the lupe fresh for months and can be commanly found

FLight Captain

Doesn't the alcohol mix burn your dick ?

FLight First Officer

No not at all

The only thing is that the lube will dry a little quicker due to the alcohol evaporating

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Balls_To_The_Walls View Post
    Instead of using GSE I use 90% alcohol

I mix the lube thick and use the alcohol to get it to the right thickness, plus it keeps the lupe fresh for months and can be commanly found
    How much alcohol do you put? I'm wondering because I've read conflicting things on the actual effectiveness of GSE and I can't find it anywhere around here. I want to be able to make a batch that will last me a bit as opposed to making it every time I use it. Also, how long does it last with the alcohol? refrigerated or unrefrigerated?

FLight First Officer

I'll make it thicker than I like and then thin it down with the alcohol untill it's to my liking

I haven't really time tested it but I'd say a good month and a half

you don't have to use 90%, 70% will work too

FLight Attendant

Regarding being allergic to XG, I became allergic to it after using it as a lube for about a month. It manifested as small blisters on my hands. Luckily it is just a topical allergy, not a food allergy.

Bah!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Balls_To_The_Walls View Post
    I'll make it thicker than I like and then thin it down with the alcohol untill it's to my liking

I haven't really time tested it but I'd say a good month and a half

you don't have to use 90%, 70% will work too

It's never burned or anything? That's really the only thing I'm weary about at this point.

FLight First Officer

well just put a drop on the little general and see if it burns, if it does then don't use the lube and if doesn't then happy FL

FLight Attendant

any greeks here that can help me where i can find xanthan gum? please pm me or reply to this thread

FLight First Officer

[url]http://www.iherb.com/ProductsList.aspx?c=1&cid=1646&gclid=CPyekOqez5ACF %20QGzGgodBhvtWQ[/url]

The Now Foods one is a better price, 6 oz is a lot of xanthan gum (I bought 6 oz about a year ago and there at least 5 oz left)

FLight Navigator

Side thought for XG lubes. What about adding a little bit of, say, vanilla extract as a preservative since it contains alcohol. You get the anti-everything benefit of a little alcohol, most likely without any burning sensation since it is only a few drops or whatever, plus a pleaseing scent to go with it. Everyone here has a good opinion so I'm sure this will get some worthy discussion. If not I may have to throw myself on the shores of sicence and progress and try it myself :-p

FLight Attendant

I think the idea of using Xanthan and Guar Gum as a cheap lube alternative is really good, there is one caveat though.

I would NOT recommend making large batches of Xanthan or Guar gum and storing it in the fridge WITHOUT preservatives- it's insane!.
    And for storing it in room temperature without any preservatives such as GSE or Alcohol is completely insane.
    Unless you secretly dream of shoving malevolent microbes up your urethra that is. ;D

Consider the fact that if you're not the OCD type that cleans the fridge every 5 hours with lysol and a microscope your fridge is bacteria/fungii heaven, which means hell for you.
    What you're doing basically is preparing a giant lube petrie-dish.

Alcohol will do the trick, to a certain extent ONLY.
    There are still risks, since Alcohol will kill a lot of common bacterii and such. But not indiscriminantly.
    Some types of spores will not be killed(if they're present that is), it's a very minor risk, but still a risk worth noting.

So my advice would be only make small batches for the exact moment you're about to use ms. FL.
    Does anyone know for a fact that Guar-gum won't harm the fleshlight? I'm curious since i've considered getting some.
    Last edited by Spiderprint; 12-18-2008 at 09:46 AM.

FLight Attendant

Oh yeah, the sensation of smell is not a very accurate way of determining if the lubes "still good". That's my 2 cents, great thread btw.

FLight Attendant

Hi guys, I'm a new member and satisfied customer of the FL! But I just have a question about the xanthan gum. Can it be applied to a bottle of warm water with just a really good shake or should I always warm it up in a pot before attempting to use it? Lately I've been just putting the water on the stove with the xanthan gum for a few minutes but I was wondering could I just apply it straight to water with a vigorous shake?

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by Nestlé View Post
    Hi guys, I'm a new member and satisfied customer of the FL! But I just have a question about the xanthan gum. Can it be applied to a bottle of warm water with just a really good shake or should I always warm it up in a pot before attempting to use it? Lately I've been just putting the water on the stove with the xanthan gum for a few minutes but I was wondering could I just apply it straight to water with a vigorous shake?
    Hot water from the tap would be better then warm water, usually warm water from the sink goes luke warm in under 5 mins.

FLight Attendant
    Wisconsin, USA, Earth, Orion Arm, Milky Way

Quote Originally Posted by Nestlé View Post
    Also, an easy way to get it mixed is to use a little bit of glycerin. All you need is JUST enough to mix the xanthan gum before adding the water. Less than a teaspoon would be sufficient, depending on how much xanthan gum is going to be used. You can get glycerin at any drug store behind the counter.

Using this method doesn't require warm/hot water at all. Just mix the xanthan and glycerin BEFORE adding the water. Works like a charm!

FLight Attendant

Thumbs up Re: Xanthan Gum

I just whipped up a small batch of this using 1/4 tsp of XG and 1/2 cu. H2O.

The viscosity looked a little thick to me but the sensation was awesome. I may try it with about another 1/2 cu. of H2O just to see how it is then. ID Glide is my favorite and impossible to find locally. The XG is awesome though and my have solved the problem.

I really liked the way my SR Mouth looked when I drizzled it over "her" lips. Looked like she was overflowing with cum and I was about to give her another dose. Which I did...rather quickly.
    Last edited by Donkey Boy; 03-13-2009 at 09:09 AM.

Bolt_Head

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Boy View Post
    I just whipped up a small batch of this using 1/4 tsp of XG and 1/2 cu. H2O.

The viscosity looked a little thick to me but the sensation was awesome. I may try it with about another 1/2 cu. of H2O just to see how it is then. ID Glide is my favorite and impossible to find locally. The XG is awesome though and my have solved the problem.

I really liked the way my SR Mouth looked when I drizzled it over "her" lips. Looked like she was overflowing with cum and I was about to give her another dose. Which I did...rather quickly.
    I used 1/4th TSP-XG for 1 cup of water and it turned out good, but it takes a lot of stirring to make this stuff dissolve. Try adding some pure Aloe Vera and or glycerin (the stuff they sell for you to shove into your ass when your constipated), these 2 ingredients make your lube even slicker.

FLight Attendant

I'm new to Fleshlights, waiting on my first order (an stu) and thanks to this forum I went ahead and ordered a 6 oz bottle of Xanthan gum.

I found a really good deal, I ordered from Iherb dot com and used a $5 off first order coupon code I googled. Total cost including priority mail shipping was $1.63 for the 6 oz bottle.

FLight Attendant

OK - so I thought I would make this post to consolidate my acquired xanthan lube info/knowledge.
    Along with a link in which anyone in the world can get everything needed at one place.

It's Snowdrift Farm ****

At this site, people around the world can get everything they need to make xanthan lube themselves - all at once. I just went there to verify that people can order from them worldwide!

You can get the xanthan gum, glycerin, AND preservatives(like methylparaben and/or Optiphen) at Snowdrift Farm. You can even get Aloe Vera powder - which Bolt_Head seems to like to add.

Recipes/formulations for xanthan lube vary widely. However, I seem to be honing in onto: (For 4 ounces.)
    heaping 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
    3 tsp glycerin
    4 ounces water
    1/8 tsp methylparaben OR .5 - .75 ml Optiphen

Mix the xanthan gum with the liquid glycerin BEFORE mixing it with water. This way, no blender and/or hot water will be needed.
    WALA - a lube that can sit unrefrigerated for many weeks and possibly many months.

The main point being that ANYONE in the WORLD can order everything needed at one place!

You can also order empty bottles there.. 2, 4, 8, and 12 ounce bottles. I got several sizes - both clear and blue PET bottles. I also got the flip-top caps because they are more stealth - no sound when opening or closing.
    And unlike most store bought bottles of lubricant, they DON"T LEAK!

Hope this helps some peoples..
    Last edited by ILF Customer Service; 04-14-2009 at 10:02 AM.

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt_Head View Post
    I used 1/4th TSP-XG for 1 cup of water and it turned out good, but it takes a lot of stirring to make this stuff dissolve. Try adding some pure Aloe Vera and or glycerin (the stuff they sell for you to shove into your ass when your constipated), these 2 ingredients make your lube even slicker.
    Of course if you can get liquid glycerin, mix the xanthan with that first. It'll dissolve right away. THEN mix it with water.

Quote Originally Posted by Kador View Post
    I'm new to Fleshlights, waiting on my first order (an stu) and thanks to this forum I went ahead and ordered a 6 oz bottle of Xanthan gum.
    You got an incredible deal - that 6 oz bottle will likely last you many years. I don't care what price you paid. It's going to last a LONG time! The STU won't disappoint you either!

(Seriously - Bolt Head: You can't find any liquid glycerin where you're at?? You already got me wanting to try the Aloe Vera thing!)

FLight Attendant

Alright so can anyone in this thread say without a doubt 100% (if its possible) that using this Xanthan gum lube will not do any harm to fleshlights? Because I've noticed some wear and tear on my turbo tube and I've only had that thing for a week.

I haven't tried any of the XG lube, but I'm hesitant to try it with my new fleshlights if I think it could break them down. BTW I only used KY yours + mine and gun oil H20 with the fleshlight. I know the gun oil is fine but not entirely sure with the KY. Can anybody tell me?

So bottomline though, will XG lube damage any fleshlight in any way shape or form? As long as it doesn't and I use this stuff (which I really want to cause lube is fucking expensive!) what's the best ratio or mix to use. Is this GSE stuff really worth it to throw in?

I'm asking this even though I've read the three pages of the thread but there's so many variations and opinions that I'd like for someone whose got a great deal of experience to give their best crack at answering it.

Thanks to all
    and of course happy flying!

FLight First Officer

Since recieving first Fleshlight back in Oct of 2008 I have strictly used only a xanthan gum mix. No harm to my Fleshlights. Only what I can consider normal wear and tear. Basically no wear and no tears. Just annoying little dirty balls I call "pussy boogers". Remedied by cornstarch.

My mix = 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum to 1 cup hot water in blender. Or slightly less xanthan gum to make it thinner. If no blender possible... after letting it sit for a few hours; shake again or let sit overnight. Does not keep well at room temp, at most 2-5 days (can vary in different climates). Refrigerated stays signifigantly longer. I warm mine up in microwave for no more than 13 secons out of frig.

I would have spent upward of $70 on lube by now if not for the xanthan gum. I would also like to find out it GSE works well as a preservant.

FLight Attendant

cool thanks

maybe what i thought was tear or damage on my tt was just the light starting to look a little beat up after not getting a thorough washing as i think i have some "pussy boogers" too lol.

note to self: get cornstarch and rubbing alcohol asap!

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DoUKnowQ View Post
    I would also like to find out it GSE works well as a preservant.
    I wouldn't mind finding this out myself.. I never did get a straight answer on the long term efficacy of GSE.
    But most of my reading here suggested a few drops of GSE worked for at most 1 week. (questionable.)
    For me, 1 small bottle of GSE at the local health food store was ~$10. 4oz of Methlyparaben powder was ~$5. Here, it was a no-brainer in my situation.

But get yourself some of that methlyparaben and your're surely all set. It'll work for several weeks and most likely months. (1+ months and counting for 1/8 tsp for 4 oz. xanthan lube.)

EDIT: A likely savings of $40-70 so far with xanthan lube!
    Last edited by dogger; 05-06-2009 at 01:26 AM.

FLight First Officer

Quote Originally Posted by dogger View Post
    It'll work for several weeks and most likely months. (1+ months and counting for 1/8 tsp for 4 oz. xanthan lube.)
    How are you storing it? Room temp or in the refrigerator? And what kind of container?

FLight Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by DoUKnowQ View Post
    How are you storing it? Room temp or in the refrigerator? And what kind of container?
    Room temperature.

I experimented with some Optiphen I bought there too, and have some mix that is over 3 months old and still good.. Stored at room temp. The methylparaben one hasn't had a chance to age that much, so I don't know just how long that 1/8 tsp per 4 ounces will last yet.. One of the bottles of that mix must be closing in on 2 months by now though - and is still fine. I wish I would've kept better records of when I made them, but I lost enthusiasm for doing that after I found that a few drops of Optiphen weren't working and decided to go more with what they say to use at Snowdrift Farms. Since Optiphen is a liquid, it was easier to go by their recommendation with that one.

I store it in some containers that I bought at the same time as my preservatives and big bottle of glycerin at Snowdrift Farm. Although, you could just as easily use some old lube bottles.. But I know some of those lube-bottles have a tendency to leak if they tip over.

FLight Attendant

hey guys, thanks for these great ideas with lube. I work at a Arts and Crafts store that has a baking aisle. We didn't have any XG...BUT we have KARAYA GUM..also known as GUM TEX made by WILTON (cake decorating supplier) this stuff is used for making flowers on cakes..lol...well.. i decided i'd give it a go, and got a 6 oz bottle of powder. and boy am i glad i did. i put about 5 small pinches in a 2 oz empty ky bottle a little HOT water shake it up till a gel and add water until desired viscosity. Works like a charm and is an alternative to XG, just speading the knowledge. Keep up the good work boys

FLight Navigator

I gave this formula a shot. It's amazing how so little xanthan gum can thicken up so much water! 1 tsp. XG + 1 tbsp. glycerin + 1 cup H2O came out a bit too thick (you don't pour it, you glop it on), but 1/2 tsp. XG made it just right.

There are a couple things I noticed about the formula, however. One, when you dip a spoon into it, and pull it out, you can see that the stuff beads up pretty easily. It doesn't "stick" to the surface very much. Two, if you put a thin coat on your fingers, and rub them together, it goes from slippery to "squeaky" rather quickly. If you lay it on more generously, it stays slippery, but there is this point where it suddenly stops acting like a lubricant and behaves more like plain water. Compare all this to, say, rubbing watery liquid soap between your fingers. It really stays slippery for as long as it is wet.

I think these two issues may be related, and that reducing the surface tension of the lube would address them both. So I'm wondering: Would anyone know of a FL/skin/urethra-safe additive that could do this?

FLight Attendant

I've been using Listerine added in to the Mixture and it seems to do the trick along with lending a good fragrance

FLight Attendant

Wow, wished I had read this entire thread before I ordered my Xanthan Gum. I think I ordered a lifetime supply. Iherb had a buy 4-6 oz for like $20 so I went ahead and ordered 4 bottles. 24 ozs of Xanthan Gum should make according to the one estimate abt 52 gallons of lube. I belive 55 gals. is a drum....I think I went a bit overboard.

I am going to order some preservative and some menthol crystals to try to make a warming blend. Anyone else try this and know a ball park of how much menthol to use? I figure start small and work my way up until its good enough. But anyone that has experimented with it, any thoughts would be appreciated.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    Wow, wished I had read this entire thread before I ordered my Xanthan Gum. I think I ordered a lifetime supply. Iherb had a buy 4-6 oz for like $20 so I went ahead and ordered 4 bottles. 24 ozs of Xanthan Gum should make according to the one estimate abt 52 gallons of lube. I belive 55 gals. is a drum....I think I went a bit overboard.
    Step 1: Buy latex catsuit

Step 2: Spread lube on inside of latex catsuit

Step 3: Insert self into latex catsuit

Step 4: *slither*

Quote Originally Posted by Luciano View Post
    I am going to order some preservative and some menthol crystals to try to make a warming blend. Anyone else try this and know a ball park of how much menthol to use? I figure start small and work my way up until its good enough. But anyone that has experimented with it, any thoughts would be appreciated.
    I can't say anything for the amount, but I would point out that menthol makes for a cooling blend. So if you overshoot the mark, you basically end up with slippery Ben-Gay

FLight Attendant

Talking Re: Xanthan Gum

Quote Originally Posted by bob!the!bearded View Post
    Step 1: Buy latex catsuit

Step 2: Spread lube on inside of latex catsuit

Step 3: Insert self into latex catsuit

Step 4: *slither*

I can't say anything for the amount, but I would point out that menthol makes for a cooling blend. So if you overshoot the mark, you basically end up with slippery Ben-Gay
    LOL yeah I was thinking of getting a child sized pool and doing some lube wrestling with The Mrs.

Menthol was listed on the ingredients of a warming lube I saw so I thought I would give it a go. Let you know how it turns out.

FLight Attendant

I think either I did something wrong, or YMMV with the amt of water in the recipe based on local water conditions.

I followed the recipe on the 1st page of this post (1tsp XG, 4oz = 1/2C Glycerine, 8oz = 1C H20,6 drops GSE)
    I used warm (hottest out of the tap) h20 and a stick blender.

The results are 1) HOLY FARKING SHIT for about 5-10 minutes and 2) still more prone to drying out than my Tressemme hair conditioner.

I made the 12oz batch (without realizing that I only have a 7.5oz pump bottle) FLew once, added about 1/3C h20 to the mix, mixed again and tried again, still somewhat disappointingly short lived insofar as lubes go.

I'm using about 1 pump every 10 minutes (usually last 30 or so, not really trying for endurance as much as satisfaction)

Any advice on making the lube more evaporation resistant? Maybe I just have a really dry wang for all I know...

FLight Captain

I was just wondering because i see Methlyparaben powder, Grapefuit Seed Extract, and Citris Acid as proservatives, but does anyone know how long each one will allow for the mix to last? im going out to the store later tonight and was just wondering what i should go for... im also strapped for cash so im trying to find the cheapest option lol =P

also, i notice people saying that this may hurt the FL... is there truth to this?
    Last edited by dontbothermeimFLying; 07-11-2009 at 04:03 PM.

FLight Navigator

Quote Originally Posted by freshflesh89 View Post
    Alright so can anyone in this thread say without a doubt 100% (if its possible) that using this Xanthan gum lube will not do any harm to fleshlights? Because I've noticed some wear and tear on my turbo tube and I've only had that thing for a week.

I haven't tried any of the XG lube, but I'm hesitant to try it with my new fleshlights if I think it could break them down. BTW I only used KY yours + mine and gun oil H20 with the fleshlight. I know the gun oil is fine but not entirely sure with the KY. Can anybody tell me?

So bottomline though, will XG lube damage any fleshlight in any way shape or form? As long as it doesn't and I use this stuff (which I really want to cause lube is fucking expensive!) what's the best ratio or mix to use. Is this GSE stuff really worth it to throw in?

I'm asking this even though I've read the three pages of the thread but there's so many variations and opinions that I'd like for someone whose got a great deal of experience to give their best crack at answering it.

Thanks to all
    and of course happy flying!
    I have used a pure Water+XG mixture for about 2 and a half years now without any damage to my FLs whatsoever.